This is Brunch like you've never experienced before. Everyone loves a good hash and these perfectly velvety eggs provide a delicious finish to this meal!
Cannabis Note: We add both our THC and CBD oil at the very end, so it's super easy to dose.
For the CBD Hash
4 pieces thick-cut bacon, chopped into lardons
3 medium russet potatoes, chopped into medium pieces
1/2 large yellow onion, medium diced
2-3 green onions, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 large carrot, chopped
1 tbs. coconut aminos (or soy-alternative sauce)
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tbs. zaatar seasoning
1 big handful arugula
1/2 avocado, chopped
CBD therapy oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the bacon lardons in a cast-iron skillet until crispy, remove to a paper towel.
2. While the bacon is cooking, start a medium pot of water to boil. Once boiling, salt well and dump in your chopped potatoes. Cook for 4 - 5 minutes, until slightly soft but not falling apart.
3. Add 1/4-1/3 cup olive oil to bacon fat pan. (You need more fat than you think you need for hash). Add potatoes, diced yellow onion, celery, and carrots to bacon fat in pan and cook on med-high for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. After 10 minutes, add in seasoning and add the bacon back in. Mix well and let cook for 5 more minutes.
4. Add in green onions and arugula and stir to wilt. Finally, mix in avocado pieces.
5. Right before serving, finish hash with 4-8 full droppers of CBD therapy oil. Each full dropper is approximately 11mg CBD : 1mg THC.
For the Jammy THC eggs
4 large eggs (1 for each person)
THC therapy oil
1. Bring a pot of water to boil
2. Carefully drop eggs into water and boil for 7 minutes (not a second longer!)
3. Immediately place eggs into ice water bath and cool for 2-4 minutes
4. Peel egg, and carefully cut in half
5. Drop 1 full dropper of THC therapy oil onto each egg (approx 10-12mg dose)
6. Place on top of hash and impressive the hell out of someone!