whole-plant & organic
made with love.
our Medicated olive oil drops are perfect for your favorite recipes
Easy-to-dose & delicious.
THC olive oil truffles
These truffles are super easy, super delicious, and super impressive!
This recipe makes approximately 36 - 40 1-inch truffles. Getting your truffles as close to the same size as possible keeps the dosing even. Each truffle will be approximately 7-8.5mg THC each.
8 oz. 60-70% chocolate, chopped into small pieces
5 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
1 bottle THC therapy oil (30 ml.)
2 1/2 tbsp. olive oil (your best tasting)
Pinch of sea salt
1/3 C. unsweetened cocoa powder (plus 1/4 C. for dusting)
A few drops of your favorite flavor can make these bright and lemony or cool and minty!
1. Place all ingredients in a double boiler over gently simmering water. Stir frequently until the mixture is melted and smooth. Pour into a bowl or on a silpat-lined cookie sheet, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or up to 3 days.
2. Once hardened, remove and let stand at room temp. for 10 minutes.
3. Spread the 1/4 C. dusting cocoa on a plate, and if you want, add zest of orange, lemon, or 1 tbs. Big Heart Tea Company's Sunshine Dust for a spicy and anti-inflammatory treat!
4. Using two spoons or a tiny melon baller, scrape across the surface of your chilled mixture to form approximately 1 inch in diameter truffles. Place on plate and roll around in cocoa powder/mixture until coated. Remove and store in covered container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Remove from refrigerator about 5-10 minutes before serving.
Jammy THC eggs over CBD Bacon Hash
Brunch like you've never experienced before...
We add both our THC and CBD oil at the very end, so it's super easy to dose.
For the CBD Hash
4 pieces thick-cut bacon, chopped into lardons
3 medium russet potatoes, chopped into medium pieces
1/2 large yellow onion, medium diced
2-3 green onions, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 large carrot, chopped
1 tbs. coconut aminos (or soy-alternative sauce)
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tbs. zaatar seasoning
1 big handful arugula
1/2 avocado, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the bacon lardons in a cast-iron skillet until crispy, remove to a paper towel.
2. While the bacon is cooking, start a medium pot of water to boil. Once boiling, salt well and dump in your chopped potatoes. Cook for 4 - 5 minutes, until slightly soft but not falling apart.
3. Add 1/4-1/3 cup olive oil to bacon fat pan. (You need more fat than you think you need for hash). Add potatoes, diced yellow onion, celery, and carrots to bacon fat in pan and cook on med-high for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. After 10 minutes, add in seasoning and add the bacon back in. Mix well and let cook for 5 more minutes.
4. Add in green onions and arugula and stir to wilt. Finally, mix in avocado pieces.
5. Right before serving, finish hash with 4-8 full droppers of CBD therapy oil. Each full dropper is approximately 11mg CBD : 1mg THC.
For the Jammy THC eggs
4 large eggs (1 for each person)
1. Bring a pot of water to boil
2. Carefully drop eggs into water and boil for 7 minutes (not a second longer!)
3. Immediately place eggs into ice water bath and cool for 2-4 minutes
4. Peel egg, and carefully cut in half
5. Drop 1 full dropper of THC therapy oil onto each egg (approx 10-12mg dose)
6. Place on top of hash and impressive the hell out of someone!